Kamara | Piri Reis Meeting Hall
Where is Piri Reis Meeting Hall?
Piri Reis Meeting Hall is hosted by Kamara's Beyoğlu/İstiklal facility. This facility is located on Istiklal Avenue, Beyoğlu, the historical center and dynamic district of Istanbul. This facility is located at;
- 300 meter walking distance to Şişhane metro station.
- 400 meter walking distance to Beyoğlu station of the Beyoğlu-Karaköy funicular line.
- 450 meter distance to Tepebaşı Multi-Storey Car Park.
- 1 km distance to Taksim Square.
- The facility is also located across Oda Kule.
Kamara's Beyoğlu/İstiklal facility serves at a building that is classified as second-degree historical monument. Located in Pera district, this facility offers stylish and spacious working spaces with its rooms with high ceiling. This boutique facility hosts only 6 serviced offices.
What does Piri Reis Meeting Hall have to offer?
Kamara's Piri Reis Meeting Hall is at your service for your meetings, workshops and other events that you want to organize in Beyoğlu, one of the most important historical districts of Istanbul. This meeting hall is at Kamara's Beyoğlu/İstiklal facility. Piri Reis Meeting Hall has a capacity of 8 persons. The hall has an 8-person meeting table and wireless internet service. Exclusively for your meetings, interviews and other events in Piri Reis Meeting Hall;
- Your guests are welcomed by good-humored Kamara team members, and led to the meeting hall.
- Your meeting participants are offered self service water, tea and coffee.
- There are lounges where you can rest and chat during breaks.
Make a reservation
[contact-form-7 id="12216" title="Meeting Hall Reservation"]
Advantages of Istiklal Avenue
300 meter walking distance to Şişhane metro station
450 meter walking distance to Tepebaşı Multi-Storey Car Park
Placed across Oda Kule
Serves at a second-degree historical monument.
Click Here for Directions